CRPaige(32).DLL cannot be found
Author Message
 CRPaige(32).DLL cannot be found

I have recreated the report and it now works in runtime and development
mode. But why did it work in runtime mode before?

Richard

Quote:

>VB5 and Crystal Reports Pro v5 in Windows 95 environment

>I have a program which runs reports perfectly well in runtime. However, in
>development mode I have two reports which give the following error:

>CRPaige Library CRPaige(32).DLL cannot be found.
>It should be on the path.

>This is then followed by:
>Run-time error 20500
>Not enough memory for operation

>One report always gives this error and the other one is intermittent.

>The error occurs when the action line in the following is called:

>CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "adverts.rpt"
>CrystalReport1.DataFiles(0) = localdatabase$
>CrystalReport1.Destination = 1
>CrystalReport1.Action = 1

>The same code is used in all reports with just the reportfilename changing
>so I assume that there must be something in the report but I don't know
>what.

>Why would it only occur in development mode and not when running the EXE?

>Hoping someone can help,

>Richard

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CRPAIGE LIBRARY CRPAIGE(32)DLL CANNOT BE FOUND. iT SHOULD BE ON THE PATH.

2. CRPAIGE LIBRARY CRPAIGE(32)DLL CANNOT BE FOUND. iT SHOULD BE ON THE PATH.

3. Error Message - CRPaige Library CRPaige(32).DLL cannot be found on the path???? (VB5 & CR6)

4. crpaige(32).dll not registered

5. crPaige(32).DLL error Help

6. Can't find CRPaige.DLL

7. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

8. CRPaige(32) Error

9. Error: CRPaige(32).dll not found ?? Help!!

10. How to create 32-bit DLL in Watcom C and call from 32-bit VB

11. TIME TO WIN 32-Bit DLL for VB 4.0 32-Bit or Higher (VB5)

12. Calling a user-written 32-bit dll from 32-bit vb 4.0