Crystal says Date-Time is a String
Author Message
 Crystal says Date-Time is a String

I wish to be able to make use of the Time part of a Date-Time field, so I
have set the Report Options to convert Date-Time field to Date-Time.
I have done this but now when I browse the data in this field (or any
DateTime field) it says it is of type 'String' and if I try to format it, it
only gives the formatting options for a string.
Any suggestions?
(My database is on SQL Server 6.5 if this matters)

Arvinder Sansoa

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Format date/time in DTPicker to display AM/PM or 24 hour time

2. MS Agent saying time and date

3. Crystal Reports, Date/Time, and the Time() function

4. Compare date in form with date/time in form with date/time in database

5. Matching system date/time with field date/time

6. combining a time and a date to one Date/Time value

7. start date/time, end date/time problem

8. How to subtract a date-time from a date-time

9. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

10. Converting %date% %time% to VB Time/Date

11. convert string to date/time

12. Compare two date/time strings