What happened to Bischof's book?
Author Message
 What happened to Bischof's book?

The link  www.CrystalReportsBook.com doesn't work anymore.  What happened?

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:54:47 GMT
 What happened to Bischof's book?
You are correct. I just noticed it this very moment. Unfortunately, I'm
working my ___ off at a client all day today and can't debug it. I think the
ISP's SQL Server is having problems. I'll look into it late tonight when I
get home. Fortunately, its almost the weekend and I get very little activity
on Friday through Sunday.

Sorry for the confusion.

Brian Bischof

A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
* Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
* Teaches all phases of report development
* Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
* Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
* Shows how to perform runtime customization
* Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
* Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_062003

Quote:
> The link  www.CrystalReportsBook.com doesn't work anymore.  What happened?

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 23:19:47 GMT

1. Does anyone have the Brian Bischof's book?

2. What happened to 'vb form virus'?

3. Can't understand what's happening

4. What happen to the VB6's PropertyBag?

5. Microsoft doesn't know whats happening??

6. When OCX's Get registered, What happens.

7. I don't know what happen....

8. What happens - OCX's

9. What happens - OCX's

10. When OCX's Get registered, What happens.

11. Microsoft doesn't know whats happening??

12. Did VBits '95 happen?