Could I change Report.Net by Report 8.5?
Author Message
 Could I change Report.Net by Report 8.5?

hi,
now, I try to open a report designed in visual studio.net, Report 8.5 says
failed.
My final mission is:
When my clients don't like my report style in my application, they can use
report 8.5 to change it. HOW Could they?

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:07:01 GMT
 Could I change Report.Net by Report 8.5?
They can't. You should have your reports designed in CR8.5. Maybe CR9...

Best regards,
Lucian Chiriac

Quote:
> hi,
> now, I try to open a report designed in visual studio.net, Report 8.5 says
> failed.
> My final mission is:
> When my clients don't like my report style in my application, they can use
> report 8.5 to change it. HOW Could they?

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:53:33 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

3. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

4. VB.NET and Reports from CE 8.5

5. Help - Trending report in the Drill-Down style in Crystal Reports 8.5

6. how can I transfer the report from Access2000 to crystal report 8.5 or VB6.0

7. Create execution file for report of Crystal Report 8.5

8. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

9. CR 8.5 - Switching from portrait in a report to landscape in a sub-report

10. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

11. ASP+Crystal Reports 8.5 Changing data source problem

12. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes