Passing Parameter from VC++ to Crystal Report Viewer
Author Message
 Passing Parameter from VC++ to Crystal Report Viewer

Hi,

I used Crystal Report 8.5, and VC++ 6.0. I designed a report, and displying
it in crystal report viewer... but I don't know how to set the report
parameter. Can anyone show me some hints or sample s{*filter*}t.

Thanks

Saru

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:39:58 GMT

1. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

2. Passing parameters to a report in Crystal Reports 6

3. Crystal COM Report Viewer: lost parameters

4. Crystal Web Viewer report with parameter fields

5. trying to pass a variable from VB to the Crystal Report Viewer control

6. parameter passing to Crystal Reports 9

7. Passing parameters to crystal report

8. Passing a parameter to Crystal Reports

9. How do you pass parameters from VB 5 to crystal reports

10. Passing parameters to Crystal Reports

11. Passing Parameters to Crystal Report 5.0 (Stored Procedure Query )

12. Passing parameter to Crystal Reports