multiple reports from VB
Author Message
 multiple reports from VB

I am wanting to use one form & the CR Viewer to show multiple reports, I
currently use the following syntax:

Select Case LCase(gsReportName)
    Case "fullreview"
        'show fullreview report
        Dim Report As New crMedReview
        Report.Database.SetDataSource App.Path & "/DB/ReviewDB.mdb"
        Report.RecordSelectionFormula = "{ReviewTbl.ReviewID}= " & glRevID

    Case "dmmr"
    'Show dmmr1 report
        Dim Report As New crDMMR1

but VB doesn't like this?
I presume this is a standard procedure!!?
How do people get this to function?

Also am I setting the datasource correctly?

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:52:27 GMT

1. Printing multiple reports from VB

2. API Memory Problems running multiple reports from VB using crpe32.dll

3. VB Reporting: 1 Report, Multiple Unrelated Recordsets....

4. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

5. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

6. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

7. Printing multiple page report to multiple bins for collating vb4.0 Crystal 5

8. 20520 Multiple CR Controls for multiple reports

9. VB.NET - CR errors when running report on hierarchy mith multiples at same level

10. VB crashing after multiple reports exported using the RDC

11. multiple reports in one VB project?

12. Using multiple parameters in VB/Crystal Reports