VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime
Author Message
 VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime

I would like to change the grouping of a date field from a row for every day
to a row for every week in a CR.NET report at runtime.....

I am running the report from a dataset in the application and changing the
selectcommand.commandtext to alter the input data.  but need to edit some
report properties directly.

If one could also add more code to actually change the field that is
read...I want to change the columns field from one field to another without
the necessity of designing multiple reports...for object oriented purposes.
The summation field, grouping fields, and row fields will remain unchanged.

any hints..

Clint

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 04:25:43 GMT

1. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

2. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

3. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

4. CR in VB.NET - Passing Parameters at Runtime

5. Memory not released with vb.net and cr.net

6. LogOnInfo for CR.net repor viewer and VB.net

7. CR.Net with VB.Net

8. VB.NET & CR.NET : User Defined Function

9. ASP.NET,VB.NET GROUP STUDY

10. Starting a CR(8.0) out of VB.NET application

11. VB.Net AppActivate Method and Visio Application ProcessID property

12. Resizing fonts at runtime with VB.NET (Application)