How to format output of boolean values
Author Message
 How to format output of boolean values

I am using Crystal Reports that came with Visual Basic 5. The data
displayed in the reports are from a SQL Server table, and is of type
boolean, so it stores 0 and 1. How can I do, so what is displayed is not 0
and 1 but True or False??. I tried the Field option in the Options menu,
but it did not work. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Felipe

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to format output of boolean values

Create a formula that translates 0 and 1 to True and False.

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Formatting Datagrid Column for Boolean Values

2. Formatting Boolean Values in DataGrid

3. Return value and Output values from Stored Procedure

4. vba boolean field format?

5. Format Boolean to Yes/No

6. Formatting boolean fields

7. Datagrid and Bit to Boolean Formatting

8. opposite of boolean value?

9. Default value for a boolean.

10. Update boolean values in datagrid

11. Problem/Bug With Boolean Values