Don't laugh at that one
Author Message
 Don't laugh at that one

Hi,
I did my first report using CR 8.5. I designed it in landscape and when
printing it from the application the whole layout prints fine, but when I'm
designing in CR preview tab the field headers that overpass the A4 portrait
width do not show although I got landscape config in printer setup.
What's wrong with me? Thanks.

Wed, 11 May 2005 21:10:01 GMT

1. Please don't laugh I'm sincere

2. Please don't laugh...

3. Please Don't Laugh!

4. Please Don't Laugh!

5. Ok Ok Don't laugh :)

6. Winsock Email (don't laugh)

7. Don't tell me no one knows the answer

8. One out of every two .Requery don't work on my small LAN

9. One out of every two .Requery don't work on my small LAN

10. locking databases (don't want more than one user to update at a time)

11. Hmm, Don't know this one.

12. Art and all that Jazz: let's laugh about the shallow cafes, but don't like the humble barbers