How to launch a crystal report from a VB6 app
Author Message
 How to launch a crystal report from a VB6 app

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what I need to do to
open a Crystal Report from a VB 6 application. I am in a
bit of a rush to complete a project and all other
reporting methods have bombed out. I know Crystal will
work but I don't know how to call a report, and pass
parameters to it.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:15:50 GMT

1. Crystal Report Control for vb6 app

2. Crystal Reports v4.6.1.0 newbie with a VB6 app

3. Crystal Report Control for vb6 app

4. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

5. launching a batch file from VB6 app

6. Launch an app modally from VB6

7. How do I launch another app from VB6?

8. Windows installer pops up briefly after launching app built in VB6

9. Adding several reports to vb app with crystal report 6.0 designer

10. Distributing an app with Crystal Reports doesn't show report

11. Launching A Report from Another App

12. Report does not launch from VB5 app in NT4 Workstation