Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report
Author Message
 Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report

Hello.  I have a report that I am writting in Crystal Reports for .NET.
This report has two subreports, both of which have hidden (drill-down OK)
detail sections.  When I open the subreports in a report viewer without
going thru the main report, I am able to drill down just fine into the
detail sections by clicking on the group headers.  If I open the main report
in a report viewer when the subreports are NOT on-demand, I cannot drill
down into the detail sections.  No error, it's just that my group headers
don't even act as links.  If I open the main report when the subreports ARE
on-demand, when I drill down into the subreport, the group headers now act
as links, but when I click on them I get a system.exception.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Cody

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 07:18:23 GMT

1. Simultaneous drill-down on several sections/groups?

2. Multiple Groups with possible suppression and maintain drill down to detail

3. Drilling on hidden detail in Crystal Enterprise 8.5

4. Help - Trending report in the Drill-Down style in Crystal Reports 8.5

5. help with simple drill-down report in crystal reports

6. Hide Group Header unless drilled-down

7. Hide section header when section hidden

8. hide sub-sections from VB6 with ocx

9. WANTED: Drill down reporting component

10. Drill down problem in Crystal Report

11. WANTED: Drill down reporting component

12. Drill Down inquiry from displayed reports