Scrolling in the Crystal Report Viewer for .NET
Author Message
 Scrolling in the Crystal Report Viewer for .NET

Has anyone been able to apply the fix from Crystal Decisions that is supposed to correct the problem
in VS 2003 with not being able to scroll in the Crystal Report Viewer control using the keyboard.
I tried downloading their hot fix from:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

and I have had no luck with it.

I tried calling and emailing CR, but it's like dealing with a box of rocks to try and get a straight
answer from them.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA

 --- NP

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:46:10 GMT
 Scrolling in the Crystal Report Viewer for .NET
cant even install it ... :-(

Quote:
> Has anyone been able to apply the fix from Crystal Decisions that is

supposed to correct the problem
Quote:
> in VS 2003 with not being able to scroll in the Crystal Report Viewer

control using the keyboard.
Quote:
> I tried downloading their hot fix from:
> http://support.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2012627.asp

> and I have had no luck with it.

> I tried calling and emailing CR, but it's like dealing with a box of rocks

to try and get a straight
Quote:
> answer from them.

> Any help is appreciated.

> TIA

>  --- NP

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:27:11 GMT

1. Mouse wheel scroll on the Crystal Viewer .NET?

2. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

3. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

4. 30 second timeout in Crystal.Net viewer or report

5. Crystal Report Viewer .NET not releasing memory!?

6. Crystal Report Viewer .net question

7. .NET : Issue with the (web) Crystal Report Viewer

8. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

9. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

10. Crystal 9 and the Crystal report viewer OCX.

11. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)

12. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net