change an image from run-time
Author Message
 change an image from run-time

Can I chjange the url of the  image from vb?

thank stefano

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:53:43 GMT
 change an image from run-time

Ciao Stefano!
    non credo sia possibile, ti devi sempre appoggiare ad un database.

  Can I chjange the url of the  image from vb?

  thank stefano

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:22:34 GMT

1. Toolbar problems changing images at run time

2. Changing system time without changing appt. time

3. Add an image at run time through visual basic

4. Editing an image at run time

6. Creating an Image Object at run-time

7. Adding images at run time

8. Run-time error 30000 Image format not supported

9. Need 2 learn 2 resize images during run time

10. Creating a Image Control at run time

11. Adding images at run time

12. Attach Image to ListImage Item in Run-Time.