CR: Arrow keys don't work in Smart Viewer
Author Message
 CR: Arrow keys don't work in Smart Viewer

Hi,

            Is somebody know how to make arrow key working properly
            in the Smart Viewer (using VB)

            I can go on the top or at the bottom of the current page,
            but no way to browse the report.

            Any idea?

            Thanks a lot,
            Nico.

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CR: Arrow keys don't work in Smart Viewer

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 CR: Arrow keys don't work in Smart Viewer
Nico,
    If you are using the smartviewer, then you have CR control on a vb form
correct?  Couldn't you right code on your form to trap for that keystroke
and then move through the report that way?  (I don't know directly - I'm
just suggesting).

--
Dan McGarry
HCI Systems, Inc.

Quote:
> Hi,

>             Is somebody know how to make arrow key working properly
>             in the Smart Viewer (using VB)

>             I can go on the top or at the bottom of the current page,
>             but no way to browse the report.

>             Any idea?

>             Thanks a lot,
>             Nico.

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. tab and arrow keys don't work after debugging

2. MSFlexGrid - Keyboard Arrow Keys Don't Work.

3. Arrow keys doesn't work in UserControl on MDIChildForm

4. Black Line Printing Reports From the ActiveX Smart Viewer (CR 6.0)

5. Delete key don't work

6. Cursor keys don't work in the command window when debugging

7. Function keys don't work until I display help

8. shortcut keys don't work while my active control is the datagrid

9. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work

10. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work

11. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work

12. Access Keys on Frames Don't Work