login problem
Author Message
 login problem

Clarify login problem.
I create an xsd file foo.xsd. I fill it at runtime by
creating a new dataset and in a loop add some data to
the row, then try to open this in crystal. I get a login
prompt for a database (note there is no backing store/database)
for this in memory table.

Could this be some issue where the aspnet user account needs
modify priv on some temp directory or something like that, such
as the directory where the .xsd file lives?

DMU

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:39:58 GMT

1. Login problems with Netscape

2. SQL Login problem

3. POP3 Login Problem

4. NetWare Login Problem!!!

5. Login Problems

6. Login problems.

7. ASP Newbie - User Login Problem - PLEASE HELP!

8. VB 6.0 Internet Control - Login Problems

9. Remote DataControl Login Problem

10. VB 6.0 Internet Control - Login Problems

11. login problems when verify access data base

12. Remote DataControl Login Problem