Crystal 8.5 and Dynamic Field Objects
Author Message
 Crystal 8.5 and Dynamic Field Objects

Hello all,

I want to make a form that allows a user to select several different
options and then based on these options bring up a pre-created report
with the new options in place.  For instance..I want them to be able
to Select what Field Objects they want to have displayed and also give
them the ability to pick one item from a list or 10 or all and
whatever is selected will go to the report and be displayed based on
what they choose.  Am I dreaming or is this available with Crystal ?
I have the 8.5 developer's edition so all controls and things are in
my grasp.  I currently am using the ActiveX Designer Runtime Library
and the Crystal Viewer to pull up my reports but I don't allow any
customization of what is shown.  My biggest challenge is how do I
limit/allow what Field Objects show up on the report?

Thank you for your help,

Trevis

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:54:31 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 Parameter Fields

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 date range parameter field - record selection that includes null date range

3. Using Crystal 8.5 and VB6 -- need to get a list of fields available to the report

4. Time Field Calculations - Crystal 8.5 - Help

5. Diary field is truncated when previewing a Crystal Reports 8.5

6. Crystal Reports 8.5 Truncates Varchar fields larger then 255 characters

7. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

8. SQL Server image fields and Crystal Reports 8.5

9. Crystal 8.5 field hints being displayed

10. SQL Server image fields and Crystal Reports 8.5

11. Crystal 8.5 and web reports (Session object question)

12. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS