Problem With Formatting Crosstab Reports - PLEASE HELP!
Author Message
 Problem With Formatting Crosstab Reports - PLEASE HELP!

I'm having problems formatting a crosstab report in the RDC.  In the help
files for the RDC it says to right click on the Crosstab object and select
Change Format. No such option exists.  It also says that to format
individual fields to right click on the field and select the Format Field
Option.  CR in the RDC does not allow you to right click an individual
field, only the whole Cross-tab object.

What am I missing here?

Thank you,

Mat

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. dynamic report formatting from crosstab queries??

2. Formatting Crosstab with Crystal Reports

3. Formatting Crosstab with Crystal Reports

4. CrossTab Report Formatting

5. Formatting Crosstab with Crystal Reports

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Help formatting a crosstab

8. please can someone help me format reports!

9. Report formatting question - Please Help

10. Please Help DConcat and Crosstab

11. Help on Crosstab crystal report 3.0

12. Crystal Report : CrossTab Report