Sub Report with a Sub Report?
Author Message
 Sub Report with a Sub Report?

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have a sub report within a sub
report. It doesn't seem to work, because my sub/sub report details don't
print. How can I make this subreport data appear?

Thanks - John
John Broomfield
Analyst Programmer
Student One Project
Bond University
PH: 07 5595 1347

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sub Report with a Sub Report?
John, you can't nest sub reports at this point. You will have to use
grouping or some other technique.

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have a sub report within a sub
> report. It doesn't seem to work, because my sub/sub report details
don't
> print. How can I make this subreport data appear?

> Thanks - John
> --
> John Broomfield
> Analyst Programmer
> Student One Project
> Bond University
> PH: 07 5595 1347

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sub Report in a Sub Report

2. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

3. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

4. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

5. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

6. Crystal Reports - Main/Sub Reports

7. Data Report Designer - Sub Reports

8. Crystal Reports, sub-report question

9. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

10. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

11. sub report doesn't abid to main report

12. Sharing Variables between Crystal Report and sub-report