Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail
Author Message
 Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail

Dear All

I want only Max 10 Records per Page in My CR 4.6 How can i limit It.

regads
Kashif

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:42:36 GMT
 Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail
What's CR 4.6(Full Name)

Quote:
> Dear All

> I want only Max 10 Records per Page in My CR 4.6 How can i limit It.

> regads
> Kashif

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:26:53 GMT

1. How to set the datasource in CR 4.6.

2. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

3. Help: CR 4.6 .1 keeps asking for MS Acess Password

4. Help with CR 4.6 and VB6

5. Need help for CR 4.6

6. Help! Charts and CR 4.6

7. vb6 cr 4.6 help

8. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

9. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

10. CR 4.6 and external variable

11. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic

12. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - referencing group subtotals