Pageserver.exe Crashed
Author Message
 Pageserver.exe Crashed

Hi all,

I use NT4.0 SP6, IIS 4.0, and Crystal Report 8.0 (Web Component
Service/Page Server) to print the report on web.

Sometimes I find an error message from Dr. Watson as follow:

"An application error has occurred and an application error log is
being generated. pageserver.exe"

Then the service stops and I must restart it. It happens only once a
day or once in 2 days.

I checked in Crystal Decision's support site. They said that normally
it is caused by
1. Many reports are being run concurrently.
    => only about 3-5 users are running concurrently.
2. A very large reports are being run.
    => the reports are very simple, use only single keyed table.
3. Running under an incorrect user account or account
   with insufficient permissions.
    => even I tried to use administrator account with full permission.
4. Database clients or ODBC drivers do not work when called by
   NT service.
    => It works.
5. Insufficient disk space.
    => the free space for keeping logs is about 10 GB.
6. Not enough RAM.
    => It has 1GB RAM and 1GB virtual memory.

I checked all things above, but I still face the problem.

Anyone have faced this problem and got the solution?

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Benny

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:19:13 GMT

1. Pageserver Crashes

2. Pageserver.exe - Application Error

3. Timeout waiting for Seagate PageServer to respond

4. Word crashes when running VB exe only if not logged into NT

5. VB6.EXE keeps crashing (references CCW) - it is caught in VS.NET

6. How to fix VB6 crash while Writing EXE

7. Create EXE - crash

8. GPF in Krnl386.exe crashes VB5 IDE on unload of MDI child form

9. krnl386.exe GPF crashes VB5 IDE on MDI child unload

10. vb5.exe crashes when app closes

11. MsgBox in Subroutine Crashed when compiled to EXE

12. VB 5.0 my program work in IDE but the .exe crash