Sum of DistinctCount
Author Message
 Sum of DistinctCount

I have a formula in my Report which usese the DistinctCount Function. I need
to build the sum of this Fomula. So far there is no way to do this
regularly. Is there any way to solve this problem?
Using Crystal Reports Version 6.

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:10:38 GMT
 Sum of DistinctCount
Hi Stephan,
    I think you should be able to insert a formula field that uses a
variable to keep the sum.  Have the variable incremented by the value of the
distinct count.

Bob Holmes

Quote:

> I have a formula in my Report which usese the DistinctCount Function. I
need
> to build the sum of this Fomula. So far there is no way to do this
> regularly. Is there any way to solve this problem?
> Using Crystal Reports Version 6.

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 23:22:07 GMT

1. DistinctCount in Cross-Tab with monthwise grouping?

2. problem with DistinctCount

3. AM I missing something - Sum and Cumulative Sum

4. Report showing BOTH Aggregate Sum of Display records and Total Sum by Group

5. How to sum a single fiscal period for monthly expenses and also sum ytd expenses

6. Sum in Excel from Access

7. Sum Recordset Values

8. Error on Sum Form Field

9. Sum of Date Difference

10. Help with time sum

11. HOW DO I GROUP AND SUM CERTAIN RECORDS IN A SUBFORM

12. summing hours gives result minus any days