Crystal vs. VB 6.0 DataReporter
Author Message
 Crystal vs. VB 6.0 DataReporter

Group,

    I am new to VB and want to know what the differences are between Crystal
Reports and the VB 6.0 Data Reporter.  I have been programming in Access for
over a year now and find the Data Reporter to be very similar to Access
reporting but I want to know if I am going to run into any limitations in
using one or the other.  Thank you for your time, it's greatly appreciated.

Justin C. Henry

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal vs. VB 6.0 DataReporter
I am also new to VB 6.0 and would benefit from any advice on this subject.
Crystal Reports appears to be relatively user friendly especially for a none
VB person.  Is it granted that to use the VB 6.0 Report Writer that you will
be creating these report with a VB project?  I am interested in a
stand-alone report writer (using ODBC).  In which direction should I focus
my interests?

Thanks for your input!

Ken

t>...

Quote:
>Group,

>    I am new to VB and want to know what the differences are between
Crystal
>Reports and the VB 6.0 Data Reporter.  I have been programming in Access
for
>over a year now and find the Data Reporter to be very similar to Access
>reporting but I want to know if I am going to run into any limitations in
>using one or the other.  Thank you for your time, it's greatly appreciated.

>Justin C. Henry

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

2. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

3. VB 6.0 with VS 6.0 and Access 2000

4. VB 6.0 with VS 6.0 and Access 2000

5. BUG: Problems with MDAC20.Cab Shipping in VS 6.0 and VB 6.0

6. VB 6.0, Crystal 6.0 & ODBC

7. VB 6.0 and Crystal Reports 6.0

8. RightFax 6.0 and Crystal 8.5 and VB 6.0 Font size

9. Crystal Reports and Visual Basic Vs 6.0

10. VB 6.0 vs. VB.Net Event Termination

11. asp.dll - VB 5.0 vs. VB 6.0

12. VB 5.0 vs. VB 6.0 - ASP.DLL