HELP with DATE/TIME field from MS-Access97
Author Message
 HELP with DATE/TIME field from MS-Access97

I'm having a very serious problem with Crystal Reports 32 6.0

I designed a database with MS-Access  97 with several DATE/TIME field type.
MS-Access 97 - of course - recognizes Date and Time values, Date values and
only time values.

The data that I store on these fields is only TIME (hh:mm:ss).
On Crw32, every DATE/TIME field is recognized only as a Date field...
My reports just need to calculate TIME values and not ranges of dates!!!

Thanks in advance...

Developer
Computel Eletroica S.A.
Brazil

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP with DATE/TIME field from MS-Access97
Check File / Report Options.  Make sure Convert DateTime fields is set to
DateTime rather than Date or Text.  I had this same problem and it took me
forever to find it!

>I'm having a very serious problem with crystal reports 32 6.0

>I designed a database with MS-Access  97 with several DATE/TIME field type.
>MS-Access 97 - of course - recognizes Date and Time values, Date values and
>only time values.

>The data that I store on these fields is only TIME (hh:mm:ss).
>On Crw32, every DATE/TIME field is recognized only as a Date field...
>My reports just need to calculate TIME values and not ranges of dates!!!

>Thanks in advance...

>Developer
>Computel Eletroica S.A.
>Brazil

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Matching system date/time with field date/time

2. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

3. Insert date and time field into MS Access with SQL

4. CRW with MS Access 2.0 date/time fields

5. MS Access Date/Time Field in Crystal

6. MS Access Date/Time field - American/English

7. How do I store an empty date on a date field (MS Access)

8. Extracting the date out of a Date/Time field

9. Date part of Date/Time Field

10. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

11. CR8 Distinct dates in Date/Time Field

12. date/time field only shows date