Multiple 1n relationships - please HELP...
Author Message
 Multiple 1n relationships - please HELP...

Hi,

The data I want to put in a report has the following simplified ERD:

A 1 => n X (via table AX)
A 1 => n Y (via table AY)
A 1 => n Z (via table AZ)

where A, X, Y, Z, AX, AY and AZ represent tables.

The report has to print the following for each A record:

A (followed by its details)

How can I do this? Do I need multiple detail sections? Multiple groups?
Subreports? Please help...

Thanks,

SLE

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Multiple 1n relationships - please HELP...

Sounds like a job for subreports--most like in separate Details sections.
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems

Quote:

> Hi,

> The data I want to put in a report has the following simplified ERD:

> A 1 => n X (via table AX)
> A 1 => n Y (via table AY)
> A 1 => n Z (via table AZ)

> where A, X, Y, Z, AX, AY and AZ represent tables.

> The report has to print the following for each A record:

> A (followed by its details)

> How can I do this? Do I need multiple detail sections? Multiple groups?
> Subreports? Please help...

> Thanks,

> SLE

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. RelationShip Help b/w Data sources Please!

3. Please RelationShip Help b/w data controls!

4. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

5. ADO SHAPE w/ multiple child relationships

6. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

7. Need Help Please - Performing same action on multiple controls

8. URGENT please help : ODBCDirect (Vb5) : I cannot create Multiple recordset

9. ******** PLEASE HELP A LADY!!********** Printing Multiple Pages

10. Accessing data on multiple MDI Child forms -Please Help

11. Multiple users using ADO and Access - please help

12. change attributes on multiple file script--HELP PLEASE?