Page break after group changes.
Author Message
 Page break after group changes.

Hi All,

Is it possible to insert a page break after a group changes??  I can't
find anything about page breaks. I'm using CR 8 and SQL Server as the
data source.

TIA

Nick

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:08:26 GMT
 Page break after group changes.
Use the Section Expert - on Format Menu as "Format Section"

Select the Group Footer, and select "New Page After"

You might get a blank page at the end, so another approach is to Suppress
the Report Footer or

For tidier pages...

Suppress the Report Header and
Use "New Page Before" on Group header.

If you have something in the report Header or Footer that you want to print,
email me directly and I'll tell you a solution for conditional page breaks.

Quote:
> Hi All,

> Is it possible to insert a page break after a group changes??  I can't
> find anything about page breaks. I'm using CR 8 and SQL Server as the
> data source.

> TIA

> Nick

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:17:17 GMT
 Page break after group changes.
Thanks for your reply Bruce.  I'll give these suggestions a go, tomorrow at
work.

Cheers,

Nick

Quote:

> Use the Section Expert - on Format Menu as "Format Section"

> Select the Group Footer, and select "New Page After"

> You might get a blank page at the end, so another approach is to Suppress
> the Report Footer or

> For tidier pages...

> Suppress the Report Header and
> Use "New Page Before" on Group header.

> If you have something in the report Header or Footer that you want to print,
> email me directly and I'll tell you a solution for conditional page breaks.

> > Hi All,

> > Is it possible to insert a page break after a group changes??  I can't
> > find anything about page breaks. I'm using CR 8 and SQL Server as the
> > data source.

> > TIA

> > Nick

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:18:51 GMT

1. Group Page Break without blank page?

2. Set Control Value on Group Header-Page Break Problem

3. No page break after last group?

4. I need help with page break with grouped data

5. Introduce page break on a certain group?

6. Grouping and page break question.

7. Page breaks for each group?

8. Force a page break after ea. group

9. Page Break on Grouping

10. Page Break on Group

11. Page breaking details and grouping question

12. hiding or changing the page break text