Code to check for Data Control Update.
Author Message
 Code to check for Data Control Update.

Surely this is an easy problem.  VB 6, Crystal Reports 8.5.  DAO data
control.

I'm taking user input to update a datacontrol then generate a report in the
same sub.  It looks like the code is executing before the update is complete
resulting in a blank report.  If I step the code through everything is
peachy.  I've got a busy work message box there now to force a break.  I've
tried a timer (a cheesy hack it seems), and checking the editmode of the
datacontrol.

I'm convinced that there is something simple and elegant that I'm missing
here.

lemo

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 03:33:52 GMT

1. Someone please check Data Control Code!

2. Someone please check Data Control Code!

3. Update Oracle data using Data control and SQL?

4. Update data by remote data control

5. Problem on Update ODBC-Data thru a Data-Control in VB 5

6. trying to update maskedEdit control with vb6 and data control

7. VB6 Data Report designer CHECK MY CODING??

8. Tracking data append and updates with code

9. Data updating class source codes...

10. need help in data updating (source codes included )

11. Code Check .. (no, not Coat Check)

12. Checking controls through module code in Access 97