Web Server settings - help please
Author Message
 Web Server settings - help please

I have been running Crystal Web Server under Netscape Enterprise.Server
3.0
I now have had to re-install Netscape so I've lost all of the Crystal
set-up information,
can anyone tell me how let Netscape 'know' about Crystal Reports without
having to re-install parts of Crystal.

Thanks.
David Beale.

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help. Setting up Web Services - Server Connect Problem

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Sharing a Server-based DLL Without Setting up a Web Server

4. INTERNATINAL SETTINGS PROBLEM WITH SQL SERVER 6.5 ......PLEASE HELP

5. INTERNATINAL SETTINGS PROBLEM WITH SQL SERVER 6.5 ......PLEASE HELP

6. INTERNATINAL SETTINGS PROBLEM WITH SQL SERVER 6.5 ......PLEASE HELP

7. Please Help Web server Stuff

8. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

9. Help with setting parameters in Crystal Web

10. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

11. PLS HELP - Setting Class ID in ActiveX Server

12. Problem Setting RecordSource - Please Help