ASP and Crystal Reports
Author Message
 ASP and Crystal Reports

I have installed Crystal Reports on my server.  I did this to keep
from getting this error:

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/crtest/AlwaysRequiredSteps.asp, line 20

Invalid class string

This is from sample code that Seagate supplied to me.  Here is the
exact code where I am getting the error:

19: If Not IsObject ( session ("oApp")) Then
20: Set session ("oApp") =
Server.CreateObject("Crystal.CRPE.Application")
21: End If

Line 20 being the problem, what should I do to fix this problem?  I
have read other posts about DLLs and Crystal Reports not being
installed, but that is not the case here.  I am using Crystal Reports
8.5.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks :)

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:19:09 GMT
 ASP and Crystal Reports
Use CRAXDRT.DLL instead of CRPE.

Quote:
> I have installed Crystal Reports on my server.  I did this to keep
> from getting this error:

> Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

> Server.CreateObject Failed

> /crtest/AlwaysRequiredSteps.asp, line 20

> Invalid class string

> This is from sample code that Seagate supplied to me.  Here is the
> exact code where I am getting the error:

> 19: If Not IsObject ( session ("oApp")) Then
> 20: Set session ("oApp") =
> Server.CreateObject("Crystal.CRPE.Application")
> 21: End If

> Line 20 being the problem, what should I do to fix this problem?  I
> have read other posts about DLLs and Crystal Reports not being
> installed, but that is not the case here.  I am using Crystal Reports
> 8.5.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks :)

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:30:17 GMT

1. ASP - WEB Crystal Report

2. ASP WEB Crystal Report

3. ASP and Crystal Reports

4. ASP - VBscript - Crystal Report

5. ASP and Crystal Reports...

6. ASP with Crystal Report

7. asp and crystal reports..

8. ASP and Crystal Report

9. Question with ASP and Crystal Report

10. ASP and Crystal Report

11. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

12. Crystal Reports ASP Application hangs when running long reports