Passing Complex Strings
Author Message
 Passing Complex Strings

I have to pass a string in a formula using Crystal's RDC  code is as
follows

Dim Discription as String

       crxFormulaField.Text = Chr(34) & Description & Chr(34)
End If

The problem is that Description = 5/8"X17 3/4"X12 1/2" 1030 WH
and that is one less complicated as most of the decriptions being
retieved from my tables contain measurements for products we make.  I
know that I can parse the string and replace the quotes in some cases
however that can create a problem on the Crystal side.  Any ideas are
greatly appreciated.

Wayne

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:40:43 GMT

1. Complex String Manipulation - Well Complex For Me Anyway

2. Passing some complex Array to a C dll

3. Serializing a complex XML string

4. String Formula Too Complex

5. string formula too complex

6. "String Formula Too Complex"?