Help using CRViewer
Author Message
 Help using CRViewer

I would like to convert a VB6 App from the ActiveX control to the CRViewer.

How do you set the ReportSource? What References are needed? Can anyone post
a sample VB6 Project using the CRViewer?
Is there anything in the CR 8 documentation showing VB6 and the CRViewer? I
could not find anything.

Thanks,
Greg

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:13:37 GMT

1. Apps Using CRViewer in XP will crash.

2. Using Export Button from the crViewer

3. Printing landscape report using CRViewer on win2000

4. Loss of Focus on a VB Form when calling ViewReport using the CRViewer

5. No Printing from CRViewer using VB6.0

6. Using the CRViewer Control?

7. using CRViewer and .rpt files

8. Opening CR8/8.5 Reports in VB6, Using CRViewer Control

9. Urgent Help required on Crviewer crash

10. CRViewer Help please

11. Help CRViewer!

12. Help with CrViewer