Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx
Author Message
 Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx

I have i little(very big) problem! :)

After finishing my VB program distribute to the end user. I've got an
error that the Crystal Report OCX cannot registered into windows.

The exact message is "Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx"
it appear when I try to run the program and when i run the setup(created by
the setup wizard).

I got this message 2/3 of the computer where i have installed my
application.

I am in VB 4.0 16 bits and in Crystal Report 3.0.1.32 16 bits too.

Please someone help me... I try to do things with regedit and regocx but it
don't work...

It's very urgent I must implant next week.

FoxFoxFox

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run-time error 367 Can't load (or Register) Crystl16.ocx

2. Error 367 Can't Load(register) custom Control Threed32.ocx

3. can't load (or register) Custom Control PDQComm16.OCX

4. Can't load (or register) custom control: VBSQL.OCX

5. Can't register crystl16.ocx

6. crystl16.ocx won't register

7. Crystl16.ocx can't register itself

8. Error registering control Crystl16.ocx

9. Can't load or register a custom control error

10. Can't load (or register) custom control

11. Can't Load (or Register) Custom Control MHCM200.VBX

12. Can't load (or register) custom control