Crystal Report API Functions and and PELogOnInfo type structure
Author Message
 Crystal Report API Functions and and PELogOnInfo type structure

In MS SQL Server 6.5, there are two different databases 1 and 2, and same
two tables in each; now, how could we prepare a report, with using only
single Crystal Report file for the tables and single ODBC datasource?
We are using Crystal Report API Functions and we have tried to change the
database by using Crystal Report API Functions and PELogOnInfo type
structure in VB 5.0 at run-time. But we could not succeed by now. Would you
possibly help us?

Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report API Functions and PELogOnInfo type structure

2. Crystal Report API Functions , PELogOnInfo type structure

3. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

4. VB6: How to initialize a variable as a array structure / structure (type) array (see example)

5. Passing VB Structures to API Functions.

6. Crystal Reports 4.5 to Seagate Crystal Info 6.0 API

7. Crystal Reports GPF after changing database structure

8. Problem with passing DateTime types into Crystal User Function Libraries

9. API Point-type function (Color picking from the screen)

10. Auto-type that API Function!

11. Crystal Report Fields Data Type

12. Time data type in Crystal Reports