Crystal 4.6 MDI bug
Author Message
 Crystal 4.6 MDI bug

Hello,

I've got a problem with crystal 4.6. I am using NT 4.0 SP4, Visual Basic 6.0
SP3.

My problem: I have two MDI childs, each contains a crystal OCX. I open both
MDI childs at the same time. First I print a report to the window on the
first MDI child, then I print a report to the window on the second MDI
child. Now I close both previews and both MDI childs.

This generates a bug en the application closes.

Is this a known bug and does anyone know of a way solving this.

thanks
Remko de Gilde

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

2. ActiveX Crystal Report Control 4.6

3. Formulas in Crystal Report 4.6 ActiveX, 2°

4. Formulas in Crystal Report 4.6 ActiveX

5. VB5 and crystal 4.6 Action 1 equal 0.

6. Migrating from Crystal Reports 4.6 to 5.0 Professional.

7. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

8. Access 2000 and Crystal Reports 4.6

9. Crystal Rpts 4.6 and Secured Access Db

10. *** Crystal Report 4.6 ***

11. Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6

12. Help !!! Problem with Crystal report 4.6