CR 5.0 -- Convert decimal to fraction?
Author Message
 CR 5.0 -- Convert decimal to fraction?

I am using the older Crystal Reports 5.0 (maybe the only one who is
:-)) and I have a need to convert decimal numbers to fractions (for
example, 22.125 to 22 1/8) in a printing paper inventory report.

Is this possible? I am new to the program, but can't figure it out
after hours of reading help screens and stabbing in the dark.

Thanks, David

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:11:18 GMT

1. Visual Basic 5.0: Covert Decimal to Fraction

2. convert a decimal number to fraction.

3. converting string fractions to double or decimals

4. Convert fraction into decimal

5. Converting fraction string to a decimal value

6. Converting a decimal to a fraction

7. decimal <-> fraction conversion

8. fraction to decimal problem in textbox

9. Fractions,Decimal,and Metric Questions

10. Decimal Place problem after Upgrading from CR 6 to CR 8.5

11. Convert decimal comma to decimal point

12. Convert Decimal to Binary,Binary to Decimal VB4