Parameter Fields for dates
Author Message
 Parameter Fields for dates

Hi,

I'm using Crystal Report 8.5.  With Crystal's Selection Expert, I have
created a formule
with the following parameter fields :

{SalesTable.Date} >= {?StartDebut} and

{SalesTable.Date} <= {?EndDate}

?StartDate and ?EndDate are date fields

I would like to send to parameter to Crystal Report from
Visual Basic 6.0 Professional.

I have used the following code :

CrystalReport1.ParameterFields(0) = "StartDebut;" & dtaDateDebut & ";TRUE"

CrystalReport1.ParameterFields(1) = "EndDate;" & dtaDateFin & ";TRUE"

This code does not work.

What should I do ?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 05:05:09 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 date range parameter field - record selection that includes null date range

2. Including a Parameter Field (Date Range) in a report

3. Probs with date parameter field

4. Parameters Date Field gives Run-time Error 3421??????

5. Parameters Date Field gives Run-time Error 3421??????

6. parameter query in VBA when parameter not a field

7. Parameter query w/ parameter specifying field name?

8. This field name is not known(parameter field) in crystal8

9. Changing a Calculate field (Date) depending on Current date

10. Extracting the date out of a Date/Time field

11. Date part of Date/Time Field

12. Matching system date/time with field date/time