View report without a border
Author Message
 View report without a border

Does anyone know how to view a report onscreen using CRViewer without
showing any borders around the report?  I have turned off all of the
DisplayXXX properties I can find, but I am still getting a thin black
shadowed border around my report.  Thanks.

Paul Applegate

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. View a Report without Crystal Report installed ?

2. Viewing Report window without Granting any Other DB Access

3. open report in design view without showing on screen

4. how to print directly without viewing the report in cr8

5. PRINTING CRYSTAL REPORT WITHOUT VIEWING

6. printing CR without from program without viewing

7. creating a table without borders

8. dotnet Listbox without border

9. Moving forms without a border.

10. Graphical Child Form Without Border?

11. Playing an AVI movie without a border

12. How to display .avi without border/frame