Where can i find Baja, a Report Designer Component
Author Message
 Where can i find Baja, a Report Designer Component

Hi,

Do anybody know where i can find Seagate Software unveils Baja ??

Seagate Software unveils Baja, a Report Designer Component
that extends the power of Seagate Crystal Reports,
allowing Visual Basic developers to create full-featured
reports written entirely in Visual Basic code

Thanks
Peter

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can i find Baja, a Report Designer Component

Peter:
Look on Seagate's web site. There's some info on "Baja" buried in the
Crystal Reports pages under
http://www.img.seagatesoftware.com/scrvbasic. I didn't read it too
carefully but it does talk about it but doesn't tell you where to get
it.

Good Luck!

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can i find Baja, a Report Designer Component

Why wait.  You can get better functionality, lighter weight and maximum
integration with VB using ActiveReports from Data Dynamics.  It is based on
ActiveX designer API and is only <800K.  Try it out
http://www.datadynamics.com

Data Dynamics - http://www.datadynamics.com
Control Yourself

Quote:

>Peter:
>Look on Seagate's web site. There's some info on "Baja" buried in the
>Crystal Reports pages under
>http://www.img.seagatesoftware.com/scrvbasic. I didn't read it too
>carefully but it does talk about it but doesn't tell you where to get
>it.

>Good Luck!

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can i find Baja, a Report Designer Component

Quote:
> Why wait.  You can get better functionality, lighter weight and maximum
> integration with VB using ActiveReports from Data Dynamics.  It is based
on
> ActiveX designer API and is only <800K.  Try it out
> http://www.datadynamics.com

> Data Dynamics - http://www.datadynamics.com
> Control Yourself

A rather sleazy way to advertise. I question just how good ActiveReports is
if you need to stoop to this level?

--
----------
James

Modern Business Solutions

Remove nospam for email

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Designer Component (aka Baja) Features

2. Crystal Reports 6 Report Designer Component

3. Crystal Reports Report Designer Component

4. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

5. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

6. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

7. Problem finding components on designer for use in TypeConverter

8. Report Designer Component for Visual Basic 5.0

9. crystal Report designer component question?

10. Where to get Report Designer Component 7?

11. Manual Distribution of Report Designer Component

12. No Crystal reports in Component Designer