ODBC problem through CR6 and SQL Server 6.5
Author Message
 ODBC problem through CR6 and SQL Server 6.5

This question is not necessarily a CR question as the problem can be
traced to the ODBC connection, but I wondered if anyone had come across
the same problem:

I have a stored procedure that runs a set of cursors, each of which adds
some rows to a table. At the end, I select from that table.
When I run the stored procedure in iSQL, I get say 40 rows back (which I
believe is the correct number), but when I create a CR that connects
through ODBC to my DB, I get only a fraction of the records back. I know
it is an ODBC issue as I have the same problem using SQLCon32.exe which
is a little ODBC client for testing.

Some of the solutions tried and failed are: 'SET NOCOUNT ON', and
upgrading the p2sodbc.dll. Is there any hope?

thanks for the response
mark

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with CR6 report on SQL Server 6.5

2. Problems with ODBC drivers for SQL Server 6.5

3. ODBC and SQL Server 6.5 problem.

4. CR6 Problem w SQL Server ODBC driver 3.6?

5. ODBC Direct and SQL Server 6.5

6. ODBC Connect to SQL server 6.5

7. VB4, SQL Server 6.5, RDO and ODBC

8. ODBC with SQL Server 6.5 in VB 4

9. Creating ODBC connection to SQL Server 6.5 with VB4

10. ODBC error after upgrading to Microsoft SQL server 6.5

11. Weird ODBC error with Access95/VB5/SQL Server 6.5

12. ODBC with SQL Server 6.5 in VB 4