time field
Author Message
 time field

Does anyone know how I can print the current print TIME on the report?
I can print the current date, but I cannot seem to be able to print the
time.

tx
Sok

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 time field
There is a special field in version 6 call Print Time.
goto insert/special field.
Quote:

>Does anyone know how I can print the current print TIME on the report?
>I can print the current date, but I cannot seem to be able to print the
>time.

>tx
>Sok

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 time field

Use the function NOW in a formula.  IN 6.0 there is also CurrentTime and
under insert > special field is Print Time

Quote:

> Does anyone know how I can print the current print TIME on the report?
> I can print the current date, but I cannot seem to be able to print the
> time.

> tx
> Sok

  JHagel.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need function to increase time in date/time field by one hour

2. Problem Using Time Part of a Date-Time field in SQL-Server

3. Display Time part of Date-Time Field?

4. Can I SUM the time part of Date/Time Fields

5. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

6. bound masked field to date/time field in access not formatting right

7. Rounding Date/Time fields

8. making colon appear in time field on form

9. Change FORMAT of DATE/TIME Field in Table

10. Extracting the date out of a Date/Time field

11. Time field nn:ss

12. Date part of Date/Time Field