how to print directly without viewing the report in cr8
Author Message
 how to print directly without viewing the report in cr8

i'm using Crystal Report viewer to view the report in vb, and i'm
passing four to five Parameter fields also.it's working fine.Now i
want to print that report directly with out viewing the report.Is it
possible .I need some sample code also.

Thanks in advance

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:20:46 GMT
 how to print directly without viewing the report in cr8

Use the function "PrintOut" set "PromptUser"=False

Tony

---------EXTRACT FROM CRYSTAL HELP FILE-------------
The PrintOut Method prints out the specified pages of the report to the
printer selected using the SelectPrinter method. If no printer is selected,
the default printer specified in the report will be used. This method can be
invoked only when in formatting idle mode.

Syntax

object.PrintOut PromptUser, NumberOfCopies, Collated,
StartPageNumber, StopPageNumber

Parameters

Parameter Description
PromptUser (Optional) Specifies Boolean value indicating if the user should
be prompted for printer options.
NumberOfCopies (Optional) Specifies the number of report copies you want
printed.
Collated (Optional) Specifies Boolean value specifying whether or not you
want the report copies collated.
StartPage
Number (Optional) Specifies the first page you want printed.
StopPage
Number (Optional) Specifies the last page you want printed.

---------------------------------

Quote:
> i'm using Crystal report viewer to view the report in vb, and i'm
> passing four to five Parameter fields also.it's working fine.Now i
> want to print that report directly with out viewing the report.Is it
> possible .I need some sample code also.

> Thanks in advance

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:06:04 GMT

1. How to print a report from VB directly without preview

2. PRINTING CRYSTAL REPORT WITHOUT VIEWING

3. Creating a report as PDF directly without showing the report

4. printing CR without from program without viewing

5. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

6. Landscape report view in RDC CR8.5

7. How to print CrytalReport directly without preview...

8. View a Report without Crystal Report installed ?

9. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

10. Duplicate lines when printing a report on CR8

11. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

12. Landscape report views but prints in portrait (using crystal report)