CrystalReport 6.0
Author Message
 CrystalReport 6.0

Hi there,

can I change the dataSource of reports ? The problem is the follow:
I have renamed the DNS, but CrystalReport does not distinguish the
change. When I set the dataSource on the renamed DNS, than  I get a
error message !
The DNS is InterBase 4.x-driver.

Thanks for answer, Irina Linke.

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CrystalReport 6.0
When I was migrating from one DSN to another (in SQL) I found that the
old DSN must still be available on the machine that you are doing the
convertion on.

Jim

Quote:

> Hi there,

> can I change the dataSource of reports ? The problem is the follow:
> I have renamed the DNS, but CrystalReport does not distinguish the
> change. When I set the dataSource on the renamed DNS, than  I get a
> error message !
> The DNS is InterBase 4.x-driver.

> Thanks for answer, Irina Linke.

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which Control is Better? Seagates CrystalReports 6.0 Or Data Dynamics Active Reports v1.0

2. Help! Trying to alter CrystalReport 6.0 functions in VB5.0 during runtime...

3. Packing and Distributing VisualBasic 6.0 with CrystalReport 8.0

4. CrystalReport Designer Komponete Version 6.0

5. VB 6.0 + Access 2000 + CrystalReport 4.6 ; Fehler 20536

6. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

7. VB 6.0 and IE 6.0 system OCXs and DLLs incompatibilities

8. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

9. MSVB 6.0 .8435 VBA Retail 6.0,8435 Forms<3:2,01

10. VB 6.0, Crystal 6.0 & ODBC

11. VB 6.0 and Crystal Reports 6.0

12. DirectX 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0