some function not found in CR 8???
Author Message
 some function not found in CR 8???

do you know that some of the below functions disappear from CR 8?
where it was inside CR7...
NumberToPostnet ()
StringToPostnet ()
StringToCode39 ()
NumberToCode39 (, )

if i do upgrade, probably my bar code don't work...
please help...

regards,
TC

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 some function not found in CR 8???

Quote:

> do you know that some of the below functions disappear from CR 8?
> where it was inside CR7...
> NumberToPostnet ()
> StringToPostnet ()
> StringToCode39 ()
> NumberToCode39 (, )

> if i do upgrade, probably my bar code don't work...
> please help...

> regards,
> TC

Hi TC,

U2LBar.DLL is the DLL that contains the barcode functions.  It should be
in your Windows\Crystal or WinNT\Crystal directory.  If it is not, you
will find it on the CD or download it from Seagate's site.  It no longer
gets installed automatically, you have to do it manually.

--
Sincerely,
Brian Dong

To reply, remove nospam from the address.

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CR.NET: UFL not found on some client machines

2. HTML Help with P&D: Htmhelp not found, MyProject.chi not found

3. A2K Function not found in MDE ?

4. date function not found?

5. function Left() not found

6. Import Form - User Defined Function Not Found

7. Help: User-Defined Functions not found after form import

8. CHR() function not being found

9. Function not found in runtime project, Access 97

10. Right() Function Not Found

11. Specified DLL function not found (Error 453)

12. Sub- or function procedure not found