Error 599!!
Author Message
 Error 599!!

Hi there !
 I have developed a VB 5.0 Application that prints reports off an Oracle 7.3
database.  All of the reports
worked fine until yesterday when I started to get an error 599 followed by
'Cannot Find SQL Server' Message
when I tried to print a report the first time. However when I tried to print
it again straight away
it prints fine.  Basically every second time I try to print a report it
works with the previous
try failing and giving the above messages.  I have absolutely no idea why
this should happen as I have not made any changes to these reports for the
last month.  However NT Service Pack 3 was just installed yesterday so this
could be the
reason for the errors. Has anyone any suggestions to fix this.

Any Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aidan

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Error 599

2. Crystal 6 with Oracle - Error 599 SQL SERVER NOT FOUND

3. error 599

4. Error 599 "Cannot open SQL Server" when running ODBC report after setting parameters

5. 599 - Crystal Reports & Oracle Server

6. err 599 using CRPE calls

7. Err 599

8. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

9. Compilation error: Automation Error (Error 440)

10. ERROR Code 0x80004005 : ERROR Code 0xfee670 : ERROR 1157

11. Run-time error '-2147417846 (8001010a)': Automation error (error 440)

12. Crystal error: error ocurred reading records: error in compiling sql expression