Distributing an app with Crystal Reports doesn't show report
Author Message
 Distributing an app with Crystal Reports doesn't show report

I have an application that uses an Access database and has a Crystal Report
control.   Works fine on my machine.  But, when I use the setup wizard and
distribute it, the button that you push to pop up the report does nothing.

I'm fairly new to this game.  Any ideas?  I am distributing the
crystal32.ocx file with the application setup.

Help would be much appreciated!!!

Thank you.

Julie Averill

Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Distributing an app with Crystal Reports doesn't show report

Hi, Julie.

The first thing to check, is the date and size on the crystl32.ocx, and the
crpe32.dll.  These files must be the exact same files that are on your
machine.

--
Seasons Greetings,
Jonathan

Please do not respond directly to this post via email.
Send any email questions to our email support groups as
listed in your Help | About window from Crystal Reports.

For our Knowledge Base on the Web, visit
http://www.seagatesoftware.com/crystalreports/techsupp/

Quote:

>I have an application that uses an Access database and has a Crystal Report
>control.   Works fine on my machine.  But, when I use the setup wizard and
>distribute it, the button that you push to pop up the report does nothing.

>I'm fairly new to this game.  Any ideas?  I am distributing the
>crystal32.ocx file with the application setup.

>Help would be much appreciated!!!

>Thank you.

>Julie Averill

Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. distributing app using report and report viewer from RDC 6.0

2. Distributing VB Apps using Crystal Reports

3. distribute vb app including crystal report

4. 8.5 viewer on client machine doesn't show 8.0 report

5. Report Designer doesn't show in toolbar

6. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

7. Help With Crystal Reports: Crashes Program After Showing Second Report

8. Crystal Report Designer doesn't start in VS.NET (specified module could not be found)

9. Crystal Report 'End of Report'

10. Help: Setup doesn't register Crystal Reports OCX

11. Crystal reports v8.5 doesn't parse entire HTML tag set, specifically tables

12. Crystal Report Window doesn't appear in client machines