Sqr function in CR 7.0?
Author Message
 Sqr function in CR 7.0?

I would know if there is something in CR formulas like Sqr function or
operator ^ in Visual Basic.

Thanks

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:39:46 GMT
 Sqr function in CR 7.0?
SQR function is available in CR8.0/8.5 - If you need it in CR7, you'd need
to write a User Function Library and it could be made available.

Quote:
> I would know if there is something in CR formulas like Sqr function or
> operator ^ in Visual Basic.

> Thanks

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:25:17 GMT

1. Sqr functions

2. Sqr functions

3. VB 6.0 : CR 7.0 - [Cancel] CR

4. CR 6.0 and CR 7.0

5. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

6. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

7. Upgrading from CR 6.0 to CR 7.0

8. DNS'less connection CR 8.5 to SQL 7.0 - 2000

9. CR 7.0 and SQL Server 2000

10. Jet version supported in CR 7.0

11. HTML links CR 7.0

12. To those who like a challenge - W2k, SQLbase or CR V 7.0 problem