Printing a report without displaying it
Author Message
 Printing a report without displaying it

Hello.
I am trying to make an application that will print a Crystal Reports report
without displaying it. I tried to add a Crystal Report Viewer with the
Visible flag set to false, but that did not help.

Do anyone have a suggestion to how this can be done?

Thanks in advance!

Rune Grimstad

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:37:42 GMT
 Printing a report without displaying it
Hello Rune,
    I've been able to print a report with this code:

CR.ReportFileName = "c:\YourReport.rpt"
CR.Destination = crptToPrinter
CR.PrinterName = Default
CR.PrintReport

where CR is the name given to my Crystal Report Control

Bob Holmes

Quote:
> Hello.
> I am trying to make an application that will print a Crystal Reports
report
> without displaying it. I tried to add a Crystal Report Viewer with the
> Visible flag set to false, but that did not help.

> Do anyone have a suggestion to how this can be done?

> Thanks in advance!

> Rune Grimstad

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:17:19 GMT

1. Simpel: Printing a report without displaying it ?

2. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

3. How to Print Report Without Displaying in Viewer using CR/ASP

4. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

5. Printing without displaying the "Print Dialog"?

6. Making Crystal Reports display memo fields without messing up other parts of the report

7. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

8. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

9. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

10. Printing multiple VB forms without displaying them...

11. Printing multiple VB forms without displaying them...

12. Printing multiple VB forms without displaying them...