Missing or out-of-date export DLL
Author Message
 Missing or out-of-date export DLL

When exporting to a file, I receive a "Missing or out-of-date export DLL"
error using Crystal Reports 6 with VB 6 SP 3, on a WINNT 4.0 SP5 PC. I've
confirmed the U2*.DLL files are in the \Windows\Crystal folder. I'm setting
the .FormatType, .DestinationType and .DiskFileName properties before
executing the .Export method, and I'm using the Report.Export False
parameter to bypass the PromptUser export dialog box. I've also reinstalled
Crystal Reports to reinstall the Export DLLs, but I'm still receiving the
same error. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Missing or out-of-date export DLL
Remove all u2*.dll, p2*.dll, cr*32.dll from windows\system32
Just leave p2sodbc.dll and p2bdao.dll in windows\system32
Reinstall Crystal if required.
Regards,

Augusto Castillo

Quote:

>When exporting to a file, I receive a "Missing or out-of-date export DLL"
>error using Crystal Reports 6 with VB 6 SP 3, on a WINNT 4.0 SP5 PC. I've
>confirmed the U2*.DLL files are in the \Windows\Crystal folder. I'm setting
>the .FormatType, .DestinationType and .DiskFileName properties before
>executing the .Export method, and I'm using the Report.Export False
>parameter to bypass the PromptUser export dialog box. I've also reinstalled
>Crystal Reports to reinstall the Export DLLs, but I'm still receiving the
>same error. Anyone have any suggestions?
>Thanks in advance,
>Peter

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Missing or out-of-date export DLL
Thanks, but it made no difference. All the u2*.dlls were in
C:\Winnt\Crystal. I removed all the p2*.dll, and cr*.dll. The p2sodbc.dll
and p2bdas.dll files were not even on my PC. The same "Missing or
out-of-date export DLL" error still came up. Reinstalling Crystal Reports 6
also made no difference.

Quote:
> Remove all u2*.dll, p2*.dll, cr*32.dll from windows\system32
> Just leave p2sodbc.dll and p2bdao.dll in windows\system32
> Reinstall Crystal if required.
> Regards,

> Augusto Castillo

> >When exporting to a file, I receive a "Missing or out-of-date export DLL"
> >error using Crystal Reports 6 with VB 6 SP 3, on a WINNT 4.0 SP5 PC. I've
> >confirmed the U2*.DLL files are in the \Windows\Crystal folder. I'm
setting
> >the .FormatType, .DestinationType and .DiskFileName properties before
> >executing the .Export method, and I'm using the Report.Export False
> >parameter to bypass the PromptUser export dialog box. I've also
reinstalled
> >Crystal Reports to reinstall the Export DLLs, but I'm still receiving the
> >same error. Anyone have any suggestions?
> >Thanks in advance,
> >Peter

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Missing or out-of-date export DLL
There's an article on Seagate's web site about this.  You need to copy all
of the dlls that start U2 from the Reports directory (in Microsoft Visual
Studio\Common\Tools) and place them in the Winnt\System32 directory.  (Don't
ask me why they don't have their setup file doing that...)

                                                                Leah

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 20540 missing or out of date export dll for u2fxls.dll

2. help please:Missing or out-of-date export dll

3. HELP : Missing or Out of date export dll

4. Crystal Reports - Exporting error - Missing or Out-of-date DLL

5. Missing or out-of-date export dll

6. Missing or out-of-date export dll

7. Missing or out-of-date export DLL.

8. Missing or out-of-date export DLL

9. missing or out-of-date export dll

10. Missing or out-of-date Export DLL?

11. Missing or out-of-date export DLL.

12. err 20540 Missing or out-of-date export DLL - need help