Check Printing from Crystal
Author Message
 Check Printing from Crystal

Are there any third-party add-ons that will allow me to print checks from
Crystal Reports?
Thanks much in advance.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Check Printing from Crystal
You can use the "ToWords" function to change numbers into words that would
print on a check.  You could always add a check printer and set the report's
size to match the check.

Sincerely,

Craig Buchanan, President
Cogniza, Inc.
Seagate Software Partner
http://www.cogniza.com

+1.612.824.5858

Quote:

>Are there any third-party add-ons that will allow me to print checks from
>Crystal Reports?
>Thanks much in advance.

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CHECK FOR CRYSTAL-PRINT-TO-WINDOW TERMINATION

2. Check Printing and MICR with Crystal

3. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

4. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

5. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

6. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

7. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

8. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

9. Crystal Reports Printing to the not-default printer sq Landscape printing

10. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

11. Printing the Print Time Using Crystal Reports 4.5

12. Crystal Reports 7 not refreshing data when printing and printing blank pages