Printing an image from a Windows service in vb.net
Author Message
 Printing an image from a Windows service in vb.net
Im trying to print a image from a windows service, but get the
following error  -The type initializer for
"System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods" threw an exception.- when I try to
declare a variable of type "image".

Does this mean that I can not use an image inside a Windows service?

If true, Is there any way I can print the contents of an image file
from inside a service?

Thank you in advance

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:04:09 GMT

1. Windows Service in VB.NET - Failed to process service command

2. Printing Images with Imaging for Windows (Wang Imaging)

3. Windows Service in VB.NET

4. Windows Services in VB.net

5. Installing VB.NET Windows Service on different machine.

6. Problem with windows service in vb.net

7. deploying windows service application (vb.net)

8. Self-Installing VB.NET Windows Service

9. windows service. vb.net

10. Impersonate a user inside a windows service (vb.net)

11. vb.net windows service

12. windows service using VB.NET