Passing parameters from VB6 to Crystal reports 4.6 "Is it Possible?"
Author Message
 Passing parameters from VB6 to Crystal reports 4.6 "Is it Possible?"

I've looked though all the documentation in books and online and I find no
reference to passing parameters from VB to Crystal Reports 4.6 for filtering
reports dynamically. Is it possible? If anyone has a answer or a good place
to look for answers I would appreciate it. I  have been to the Seagate
website and was unable to find the answer with there knowledge base

Thanks

Robert Taylor

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing parameters from VB6 to Crystal reports 4.6 "Is it Possible?"

2. "Crystal report 4.6 "

3. Passing Parameter to Crystal Reports 4.6

4. crystal report 4.6 (passing parameter)

5. Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6

6. Passing SQL statement through Crystal Reports 4.6

7. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

8. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

9. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

10. VB6 + Crystal Report 4.6 problem

11. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

12. How to pass a parameter with "()"